Borobudur Tour from Semarang Cruise Port
One Day Borobudur Tour Package from Semarang Port which is a shore excursion to visit Borobudur Temple organized both for individual or sharing group for all cruise ship passengers docking at Semarang Port such as Volendam, Holland America, Westours, Discovery, Princess, Crystal cruise, Renaissance, Sea Goddess, RCCL, Calypso, Hapag Lloyd, Silver Cloud, Nautica, Seven Seas, Royal Caribbean, etc.
Borobudur Temple was built during the golden age of Syailendra Dynasty, sometime in the beginning of the 8th century. The word Borobudur is believed to mean monastery on a hill. It is derived from the words baram and buduhur. Bara is from Sangskrit word Vihara meaning a complex of temples monasteries or dormitories, Beduhur is a old Javanese word meaning above. Borobudur Temple was built on a small hill in the Kedu Basin, a rich, fertile valley surrounded by the spectacular volcanoes. To the East lies Merapi and Merbabu and to the North lies Sumbing and Sindoro. The unusual jagged Menoreh Hills encircle the temple to South and West.
Borobudur Tour from Semarang Port is shore excursion to visit Borobudur Temple in a day tour from Semarang Cruise Port, very recommended shore excursions designed for the cruise ship passenger docking at Tanjung Emas Semarang Port and SEMARANG TOUR.
Borobudur One day tour itinerary is as followed:
– or later your ships embark at Semarang Port. We pick up, meeting service with our team and transfer to Borobudur by passing through toll route and the small cities routes.
– arrive at Borobudur temple, visit the temple start from the first level to read the story about price Sidharta Gautama the founder of Buddhism to third level where the stupa located that consider as the symbol of the Nirvana, where you can see the temple from the top of temple to see panoramic view of its surrounding.
– Take lunch at hygienic local restaurant, taste the local food.
– Going back to your ship at Tanjung Emas Semarang Port pass through the same route. (we not offer tour with passing at Semarang old city as your will have traffic jam in city at 16.00)
– arrive back to Semarang Port and End of service .
Note: Itinerary is very flexible follow your ship schedule
1. Transport ( including van air conditioned, driver, gasoline, all toll and parking fees)
2. Entrances Tickets by VIP gate where there are less vendors and less distances
3. English speaking Tour guide
4. Lunch at hygienic Indonesian restaurant
5. Mineral Water
1. All personal expenses
2. Tipping for tour guide and driver
for Period 2019 to 2020 based on private tour for
|Price per person USD||210||126||100||90|
Further information, request quotation <<Please contact us >>