Day Tour tour from Surabaya, depart in the morning to see panoramic view of Bromo, walking on the volcanic area where Pura Luhur Ponten located to climb up 245 stairs to see Bromo Crater, going back to Surabaya in afternoon
Itinerary as followed:
07.00 pick up from any place in Surabaya hotel in Surabaya, train station or airport and leaving from Surabaya, drive directly to Probolinggo where Mt. Bromo, which is well known as the most widest caldera in Indonesia (with 8 x 5 KM diameters of the rim caldera on the height of 2000 meters above sea level).
10.00 arrival at Cemoro Lawang village to take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea of sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks to see the most fantastic panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt Semeru on the 2600 meters above sea levels,
12.00 Going down hill and walking passing through the Sand Sea “Lautan Pasir” where Pura Luhur Ponten located and climb up 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo to see the crater. There we’ll see (if the weather permit) the fantastic view of Tengger Plateau.
15.00 Going back to Cemorolawang village and leave Bromo going back to Surabaya that need approximately 3,5 hours driving.
18.00 Transfer to hotel, airport or train station in Surabaya. End of the journey.
- Transport (minivan driver fuel toll and parking fee)
- Local Tour guide
- Jeep 4×4
- Refreshment with mineral water
Further information and request a quotation please contact us
- Borobudur Tour From Semarang Cruise Port
- Borobudur Prambanan Tour From Semarang Cruise Port
- Bromo Tour From Surabaya Cruise Port
- Bromo Tour From Probolinggo Cruise Port
- Semarang City Shore Excursion from Semarang Port
- Surabaya City Shore Excursion from Surabaya Port
- Jakarta City Shore Excursion from Jakarta Port